Sunday 10 February 2019

My bead partner for the Bead Peeps Swap n Hop is Terri DelSignore of Art Bead Scene.
I am just putting her bead package together. I have been busy teaching some workshops
 in my Studio at the Rotary Centre for the Arts. So am running a little behind.
The weather here in Kelowna is unseasonably cold so I have been staying close to home!
 
I meet such awesome ladies teaching workshops.  (I do get some men to teach every once in a while though)  Had a great time teaching Sandy, Brittany & Cyndy wire wrapping on Saturday.   They did a fantastic job.

.r
I am just getting back to writing on my blog after a few years absence so it is a challenge, especially when I need to buy a new lap top.  this old one is 8 years old now. Think I will go for a Mac this time !

No comments:

Post a Comment